POM Plastic Custom Precision Machine Shaft Drive Cylindrical Spur Gear


All content on this page is from the Internet and is only for reference in product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are suitable replacements for the original spare parts and can be perfectly adapted to them. If you need to purchase original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier.

POM Plastic Custom Precision Machine Shaft Drive Cylindrical Spur Gear

The POM Plastic Custom Precision Machine Shaft Drive Cylindrical Spur Gear is a high-quality gear used in various applications such as motors, electric cars, motorcycles, machinery, marine equipment, toys, agricultural machinery, and cars. It features a hardened tooth surface, ensuring durability and longevity. This gear is designed to be used as an external gear.

Product Description:
– Product Name: Plastic parts
– Material: ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA, PBT, PVC, PA6, PA66, PA66+30%GF, PTFE, PC+ABS, TPE, etc.
– Surface Finish: Color painting, Texture, Silk-printing, Vacuum coating, rubber coating, etc.
– Cavity Variety: One-stop solution, Multi-cavity mold, Family plastic mold, Hot runner plastic mold.
– Quality Control: ISO/TS16949:2002 and ISO14001:2004 system.
– Business Scope: Mold and parts designing and making, Parts machining, Injection molding, CNC prototype manufacturing.
– Mold Processing: CNC EDM machine processing then assembly and trial.
– Color: Red, blue, green, yellow, all pantone colors and RAL colors.

Product Show:
Please refer to the provided images for a visual representation of the product.

The product is carefully packed to ensure safe transportation and delivery.

1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we are a manufacturer located in Qingdao, China. You are welcome to visit our factory.

2. Can I get a free sample?
If we have the product in stock, a free sample will be available. For new developing parts, there may be a mold or tool fee, but the samples will be provided for free.

3. What is your lead time?
The lead time for molds is 8-15 days, and for production, it depends on the products, usually 15-30 days.

4. What is your payment term?
For tooling or mold, we require a 100% deposit. For bulk orders, a 30% deposit is required, with the remaining 70% to be paid before shipping.

5. Do you offer customization?
Yes, we offer customization services. Please contact us with your specific requirements.

At EVER-POWER GROUP, we specialize in supplying various plastic gears for different industrial applications. Our product range includes Plastic Spur Gears, Plastic Helical Gears, Plastic Worm Gears, Plastic Bevel Gears, Plastic Pinion Gears, Plastic Nylon Gears, Plastic Transmission Gears, Plastic Sprocket Gears, Plastic Wheel Gears, Plastic Injection Gears, Plastic Ring Gears, Plastic Rack Gears, and more. We take pride in providing high-quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. Whether you need standard or custom gears, we welcome inquiries for drawing or sample customization.

1. Are your plastic gears suitable for heavy-duty applications?
Yes, our plastic gears are designed to withstand various loads and can be used in heavy-duty applications.

2. Can your plastic gears be used in wet or humid environments?
Yes, our plastic gears are resistant to moisture and can be used in wet or humid environments without any issues.

3. How do I install your plastic gears?
To install our plastic gears, ensure that the shafts and mating components are clean and free from debris. Then, align the gears properly and secure them in place using appropriate fasteners or adhesives.

4. How do I maintain and repair your plastic gears?
Regularly inspect the gears for any signs of wear or damage. If necessary, clean the gears and lubricate them with a suitable lubricant. In case of any damage, consult our technical support team for repair options or replacement parts.

5. Can I replace my existing metal gears with plastic gears?
Yes, our plastic gears can be used as direct replacements for metal gears. They offer advantages such as reduced noise, improved wear resistance, and lighter weight. However, it is important to ensure that the plastic gears are compatible with the specific application and operating conditions.